Re: willing to adopt a few orphaned packages

I am looking for a sponsor for a series of packages I adopted and rebuilt:

bbsload (new upstream version)
bbappconf (same version, fixed some documentation)
bbpager (same version, fixed some documentation)

Coming soon:
mindterm, ksocrat, uncc and maybe more

All packages are available at my personal web server (hosted on my home
computer)

http://stanvasilyev.homelinux.com/debian/

There are also auctiongallery and wlassistant that I have been packaging
for a while but nobody uploaded them yet. I would appreciate if someone
would look into that. wlassistant is already in Ubuntu, it would make
sense for it to be in Debian as well.

On a side I have a question about copyright file in the packages that I
adopted. There is a place in the file where it says this package was
debianized by ... on ... Should I keep the original creator of the
Debian package or can I put my own name and date?

Best regards,
Stan Vasilyev