Re: RFS: auctiongallery -- Generates picture galleries and HTML templates for auction descriptions

On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 23:56 -0700, Stan Vasilyev wrote:
> I released an new version of auctiongallery and made a new Debian
> package. Can someone take a look at it. I need a sponsor who can upload
> it to Debian unstable.
>
> Sources and debs are available at my project homepage:
> http://home.comcast.net/~deathkrush

I have made a review of your package:

a) Remove all the auctiongallery (0.9.1-1) related stuff from the
changelog. (Just keep the 0.9.2-1 one)

b) Wrap last lines of your copyright file.

c) #322873 was supposed to be closed by changelog entries.
Unfortunately, something like "(Closes #322873)" doesn't match the
regexp stated in the Developer's Reference 5.8.4 (the ":" was missing).

d) You ship some dirs into debian/dirs. Do you really think that all of
them are necessary? (For example, /home, is not).

Please check this.
--
Bruno Barrera C.
"The most dangerous moment comes with victory."