Re: RFS: auctiongallery -- Generates picture galleries and HTML templates for auction descriptions

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 21:52 -0700, Stan Vasilyev wrote:
> Thanks for the comments. I already know how to use debuilder for C++
> programs that install via ./configure, make and install. But my program
> is a simple script and it doesn't have any of that. I will try to figure
> out how to package it the Debian way.
>
> 1. The command line options should be a piece of cake.
> 2. I had that idea but I couldn't figure out how to do that. The
> "source" thing looks promising.
> 3 and 4. I will look into removing Bash dependency

Well, for example, some packages of desktop themes just contains
configuration files and images, they don't have configure, make, etc. I
highly recommend you to check out other packages.
--
Bruno Barrera C.
"The most dangerous moment comes with victory."