Re: FW: language.dat in allegro

This one time, at band camp, Michelle Konzack said:
> Hello all,
>
> Miriam is packing the game Kraptor for Debian GNU/Linux and
> there is a problem with the path for language.dat
>
> How can we solve this ?
>
> Please respond to the Mailinglists alleg-main, debian-mentors
> and me parallel.

In setup.c, you call find_allegro_resource for SETUP_LANGUAGE_FILE.
SETUP_LANGUAGE_FILE is #defined as language.dat, so I am assuming this
is the problematic part.  Taking a quick look at how
find_allegro_resource works, it appears that it will search several
default paths for the file, unless the full path to the file is passed.
So if you are only looking for a specific file (and not also looking for
a ~/.kraptor/ file or something) you can just #define the full path, it
seems.

Hope that's right - I don't know allegro, and just spent about 15
minutes looking at this :)

Take care,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |