Request for a sponsor for Felix

I am seeking a Debian packager as sponsor for the Felix project,
to provide assistance in the packaging task, and register the
result with the Debian archives.

Felix is a 'free for any use' open source advanced
programming language (translator and toolkit) which works like
a scripting language but generates high performance binaries
via C++. There is a strong emphasis on

* Integration with C and C++
* ultra high performance user space microthreading
* functional programming

Felix is developed on Sourceforge. The homepage is here

http://felix.sf.net

The main compiler is written in Ocaml. The existing package
is intended to be built from source. The full developer toolkit
also includes a Scheme interpreter, a FISh 1.6 compiler,
a C++ built version of Lua 5, the Elkhound GLR parser,
and the Frontc/Cil C code analyser.

The Debian package should be buildable automatically
from the source tarball once everything is working,
so the maintainer will need only to verify it.

I'm currently looking for a user package (i.e. binary
end user package) not a developer package.

The gap between releases varies from about 6 weeks
to a few hours.

Any offers of assistance, please include me personally
in the reply (I don't normally read this list).

[CC'd to debian-ocaml-maint whose members should note
that Felix is an Ocaml *application* not a library
useful to ocaml programmers]

John Skaller, skaller at users.sf.net
PO Box 401 Glebe, NSW 2037, Australia Ph:61-2-96600850
Download Felix here: http://felix.sf.net