Re: Where should I upload my public key?

On 26/05/05, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> > To do uploads, you need your public GPG key signed by a Debian Developer
> > in the Debian keyring. This means for you to be a Debian Developer
> > yourself, having passed the NM procedure with all its tests and so on.
>
> Having your key signed by a DD is not a requirement; the requirement is only
> that you be a DD.  Having your key signed by a DD is a *normal* part of
> becoming a DD, but not a *required* part.

Hmmm everywhere I have read over the past few days has implied that
"Your GPG key MUST be signed by a current DD" which actually puts me
off ever considering to become a DD, just maintaining one or two
'sponsored' packages.

But keeping in beat with the topic, where should a person that is
going to maintain a package submit his/her key?  So far I submitted it
to keyserver.net (I don't think the debian project relies on that one
though).

--
N Jones