Re: Where should I upload my public key?

On 26.05.05, Li Daobing wrote:

Hi,

>   I got an error message from katie@ftp-master.debian.org[1] when I dput
> my qterm package, I think I should upload my public key to somewhere.
> Anyone can tell me where is the place?

To do uploads, you need your public GPG key signed by a Debian Developer
in the Debian keyring. This means for you to be a Debian Developer
yourself, having passed the NM procedure with all its tests and so on.

If you are not a Debian Developer, you need to find one who "sponsors"
an upload of your package. You should read the New Maintainer pages at
http://nm.debian.org/ Maybe its current maintainer is willing to act
as a sponsor.

Regards,
	René van Bevern