debian architectures

On Saturday 21 May 2005 16:21, Darren Salt wrote:
> Hmm...  "arm      PDA (Sharp Zaurus), Acorn Archimedes"
>
> For the Archimedes, that'd be arm26.
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please elaborate more?
I was talking about debian architectures for Sarge, and I don't know any
"arm26"  architecture. Am I correct?
Alas, as you see the document is in italian, but I am planning an english
version, if people encourage so and the package (I will soon request a
sponsor) finds its way into debian.
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.