Re: failure to verify signature (was: Question about next step)

I have tracked this problem down to affect only 1.4.0-2 (-1
untested). It does not appear with 1.4.1-1.

An appropriate message has been sent to the GnuPG developers.

`. `'`

"i can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. there
 is something unfair about its use. it is hitting below the
 intellect."
                                                        -- oscar wilde