Re: Question about next step

also sprach Adeodato Simó <asp16@alu.ua.es> [2005.05.19.0137 +0200]:

also sprach Ben Finney <ben@benfinney.id.au> [2005.05.19.0211 +0200]:
> All signatures in this thread so far have verified fine for me.

That's curious. My setup works, and it has worked for a while.
I have not seen a bad signature in months. Yet, from a recent post:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Thu 19 May 2005 07:41:18 CEST) --]
gpg: Signature made Thu 19 May 2005 03:53:56 CEST using DSA key ID 74CEA76A
[GNUPG:] BADSIG 4DF868A274CEA76A Roberto Sanchez <rcsanchez97@sbcglobal.net>
gpg: BAD signature from "Roberto Sanchez <rcsanchez97@sbcglobal.net>"
[-- End of PGP output --]

[-- The following data is signed --]

... there is also a post where the signature verifies...

One of the messages which fails to verify is here:
  http://madduck.net/~madduck/scratch/mutt-cirrus-1000-8080-10

`. `'`

"no survivors? then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
                                                       -- jack sparrow