Re: Question about next step

On 18-May-2005, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> I guess that at some point I need to do the identy verification
> step.  How does that go?  Do I locate some DDs near me and drop
> them an email and see if they are willing to sign my gpg key?

As suggested by the documents you've been reading, your sponsor(s) are
the likely candidates for identity and advocacy. They already have a
working relationship with you.

--
 \       "The sun never sets on the British Empire. But it rises every |
  `\     morning. The sky must get awfully crowded."  -- Steven Wright |