Re: Question about next step

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> I am interested in becoming a DD.  I have asked for sponsorship
> for a couple of package I created.  chora2, which fulfills an
> outstanding RFP, was graciously sponsored by Anibal (Thanks,
> Anibal!).  It is now in the NEW queue.
>
> My question is what is the next step?  I figured that this was
> probably the right place to ask.

Sorry for replying to my own posting.  I have already read the
information under the "Joining Debian" link at www.debian.org/devel
and also the information at the Debian New Maintainer's Corner.

I guess that at some point I need to do the identy verification
step.  How does that go?  Do I locate some DDs near me and drop
them an email and see if they are willing to sign my gpg key?

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr