Re: RFS: quesoglc

Oh, I thought that was where I downloaded it from.
The package can be obtained here:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/quesoglc/quesoglc_0.2.orig.tar.gz
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/quesoglc/quesoglc_0.2-4.diff.gz

I suppose that'sall you need.

Thanks,
Pablo.

--
"When in doubt, use brute force" -- Ken Thompson