Debian Packaging.

I've been working on packaging some files under debian for quite some
time. However recently I just got stuck with a fairly odd problem. What
I want to do is be able to assign different version numbers to pacakges
built from the same source distribtuion. I figured that this could be
done via changelogs for each individual package, however I kept getting
errors during the dh_gencontrol step about conflicting values.

Here is what I want to do (in summary)

source pacakge foo. will build four packages (foo, bar, baz, qux). foo
and bar are both version 1.0 and baz and qux are version 2.0. Is it
possible to get this to work using a single debian packaging directory?

--
 o)      Derek Wueppelmann                 (o
(D .       monkey@monkeynet.ca              D).