Re: RFS: I'm looking for a sponsor for xlogmaster (an orphaned kackage).

Hello,

> E: xlogmaster binary:E: xlogmaster binary:
> file-in-etc-not-marked-as-conffile /etc/xlogmaster/entries/README
> E: xlogmaster binary:
> file-in-etc-not-marked-as-conffile /etc/xlogmaster/scripts/README

> I've fixed them by moving their installation to postinst script.

* Why don't you want these files to be conffiles ?
* If they really mustn't be, they maybe don't belong to /etc (a README
might be more appropriate in /usr/share/doc)
* If they can/should be conffiles, then you must mark them as such using
a "conffiles" file, _or_ by using debhelper in compatibility mode v4,
which automatically marks all files in /etc as conffiles.

Regards,

--
Clément