Re: Request for a sponsor for getwifi

also sprach Joshua D. Abraham <jabra@ccs.neu.edu> [2005.05.06.0422 +0200]:
> Short description:  handles the precedence of joining wireless networks
> Long description: this tool allows a user to specify which networks they
> would like to join in order. It also provides dynamic configuration of
> selected ssid?s based upon user specification.

How does it differ from waproamd? Does it allow roaming? Or are we
talking about simple detection and configuration until it is told to
reconfigure? If so, how does it differ from guessnet's builtin
wireless tests? What criteria can it use to detect and identify
wireless networks?

`. `'`

"when in doubt, parenthesize. at the very least it will let some
 poor schmuck bounce on the % key in vi."
                                                         -- larry wall