RFS: erlang & erlang-base

Hello all,

I've packaged the new upstream version (10.b.4) for the package Erlang:

 Open Source Erlang is a functional programming language designed at
 the Ericcson Computer Science Laboratory.
 .
 Some of Erlang's main features are:
  Clear declarative syntax and is largely free from side-effects;
  Builtin support for real-time, concurrent and distributed programming;
  Designed for development of robust and continously operated programs;
  Dynamic code replacement at runtime.

I'm still new at packaging but the upgrade went like a charm.  It may not be
perfect yet so I'll take any comment you can give me.

The package is (currently being uploaded) at:

http://www.lostwebsite.net/debian

François-Denis Gonthier