Re: Revision control systems and Debian packages

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 14:31 +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Jamie Jones <hentai_yagi@yahoo.com.au> [2005.04.13.1317 +0200]:
> > Can anybody suggest some good revision control systems for maintaining
> > Debian packages. I'm about to outgrow using RCS on the debian directory
> > and wanted to get an idea of what other maintainers are using for their
> > packages.
>
> http://arch.debian.org/arch/private/srivasta/
> http://debian.madduck.net/pkg-zope/wiki/Arch/Package

Thanks, those are excellent links for using revision control systems
with Debian Packages. It would be nice if they were linked to in the FAQ
or NM guide, because I didn't find anything like that with google.

Jamie
--
GPG/PGP signed mail preferred. No HTML mail. No MS Word attachments
PGP Key ID 0x42E2C1E5