Re: subscribe

Hello Chris,

* Chris Vanden Berghe <vbc@zurich.ibm.com> [2005-03-16 15:07]:
> Would it actually be difficult to filter out these (un)subscribe requests
> to the mailing lists (instead of the -REQUEST address)?
>
> It certainly seems to be a common problem... I get a couple of these
> messages every week over all the mailings list to which I'm subscribed.

I thought about the same today :)
I have no experiences with the machines of lists.d.o
what about filtering this kind of mail and give them a
bounce with the context:
"If you want to subscribe to a debian mailinglist please you
the listname-request@lists.debian.org address instead of
listname@lists.debian.org"
?
Regards Nico