Re: [cybop-developers] Re: CYBOI looking for Sponsor

Hi Christoph,

> > we are looking for a sponsor for our CYBOI package.
> > I've already sent an ITP roughly describing it (see below).
> > Our project members would be glad to see the package in Debian soon :-)
>
> It helps if you post a URL to the package here.
>
> See also http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html.

I have added all necessary Debian files of the 0.4.0.0 release to BerliOS:
https://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=669

I also tried to upload them with "dupload" to Debian Mentors
but was somehow struggling with my RSA key password.
However, the files are at BerliOS now.

Sorry for the delay,
Christian