Subject: ITP: cyboi -- The Cybernetics Oriented Interpreter (CYBOI) is needed
to execute applications defined in the XML-based Cybernetics Oriented
Language (CYBOL).
Date: Monday 07 March 2005 18:09
From: Christian Heller <christian.heller@tuxtax.de>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Christian Heller <christian.heller@tuxtax.de>

* Package name    : cyboi
  Version         : 0.4.0.0
  Upstream Author : Dennis Reichenbach <dennis.reichenbach@gmx.net>
* URL             : http://www.cybop.net/ http://www.cybop.org/
* http://developer.berlios.de/projects/cybop/
* License         : (GPL)
  Description     : The Cybernetics Oriented Interpreter (CYBOI) is needed to
 execute applications defined in the XML-based Cybernetics Oriented Language
 (CYBOL). Both are part of the Cybernetics Oriented Programming (CYBOP)
 project which provides a new theory to creating software systems. CYBOP aims
 at enabling domain experts (medicine, insurance, banking, transport etc.)
 who have no idea about programming, to create their own knowledge models to
 better be able to contribute to software development. Furthermore, CYBOP
 wants to eliminate the many inter-dependencies of classical software systems
 and the need to repeatedly apply the same software patterns, by separating
 application knowledge from more hardware-close system control. This all is
 somewhat comparable to XAML in WinFX (Windows Longhorn), only that it will
 be much better from a knowledge-modelling point of view, closer to nature
 and to the principles of human thinking ;-) It will allow to define not only
 GUIs, but complete applications in pure XML. See the latest paper on our
 website for more information!

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 3.1
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.4.24
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C (charmap=ANSI_X3.4-1968)