Re: RFS: Peercast

On 27 Feb 2005, at 19:27, Romain Beauxis wrote:
Yes that is the main problem, because it may depends on the end user
configuration.
Will the Conflicts for icecast prevent from installing both of them?

I hope so.

And why is "+radiopi" mentioned in the version of
the package?
Because I made two changes from the source.
Do I have to make a new version?
Or else?

Just include the changes directly in the diff or use ``dpatch'' for a better patch management. But I encourage you to submit those patches upstream if it makes sense. If they are Debian-specific, you should keep them in the Debian-diff anyway.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
Debian Developer