Re: RFS: Peercast

On 27 Feb 2005, at 17:06, Romain Beauxis wrote:
I've tried my best to make it the more clean as possible.

Please remove the ``when to start peercast?'' question from the Debconf part of your package. Stuff like this should be your decision, not the one of the user. If both icecast and peercast cannot be started at the same time, please add a ``Conflicts'' for icecast.

Second point... Please wrap the changelog after 80 chars. It looks ugly in a normal terminal. And why is "+radiopi" mentioned in the version of the package?

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
Debian Developer