RFS: pong2 -- Remake of old arcade classic in OpenGL

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

* Package name : pong2
Version : 0.1.0-1
Upstream Author : Johannes Jordan <fopref@donnergurgler.net>
* License : GPL
Description :
Pong2 is an up till now two player (networked) game inspired by the
classical "Pong" from Amiga, which adds another dimension to the playing
field.  Crazy graphics, fast gameplay, great fun ;)
.
It also has multiplayer support! 2 players can play against each other.

This is my first RFS. I checked my package with Matthew Palmers
Checklist for sponsored uploads. It should be fine, but I'm open for any
suggestions.

Package builds cleanly within sarge and sid (tested with pbuilder) and
has been tested on i386 and amd64. I think it is ready for inclusion in
debian.

You can get my source package from: http://siretart.tauware.de/pong2