Re: RFS: ITA: tex4ht -- LaTeX and TeX for Hypertext (HTML)

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> schrieb:

> Kapil Hari Paranjape <kapil@imsc.res.in> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I am looking for a sponsor who will help me to adopt tex4ht.
> Somehow off this list I got the URL where one can download the packages
> you prepared.

Which is

> I started looking at them, here are some remarks. Please
> reply on the list.

Some more:

* README.src refers to

  But this page gives a 404. Do you mean

  By the way, did you incorporate the other bugfixes on this page, or are
  they already in the current version?

* Please provide a symlink from /usr/share/doc/tex4ht/ to
  /usr/share/doc/texmf/latex/tex4ht/, or vice versa.

* Are you sure that it makes sense to install all the fonts in
  /usr/share/texmf/tex4ht/ht-fonts/? In particular, what is the purpose
  in having /usr/share/texmf/tex4ht/ht-fonts/win?

* Please fix the lintian and linda warnings.

Regards, Frank
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich
Debian Developer