package hardware requirements

Hi,
	 I'm the maintainer for torcs, an OpenGL racing game. Since it has
	 some quite higher hardware requirements I'm looking for advice on
	 building it for all arches, since probably on some of them will
	 never be able to play, even run it. Thus the archive overload with
	 "useless" packages. Although upstream says it works on x86 and
	 ppc, but it has been built sucessfully in almost all arches in the
	 buildds.

	 So, I wonder if there is some similar case where I should look for
    or any advices on the matter, I'd be glad to get as much feedback.
	 There's a procedure for this? an special way to handle it?
	 I'd like to get feedback from people who were able to run the game
	 on non x86 nor ppc arches too.

thanks,
Rudy

--