RFC: KBoincSpy package

Hi mentors,

 I have packaged KBoincSpy[0] for Debian. KBoincSpy is a KDE based monitoring
utility for the BOINC[1] client. BOINC itself is the software platform for
distributed computing that is used by projects like SETI@home,
Climateprediction.net or Einstein@home.

 KBoincSpy is the successor of KSetiSpy, a monitoring utility for the old
classic SETI@home client, and IMHO the best BOINC GUI for Unix-like operating
systems. Its plugin based design makes it very flexible and the use of KIO
slaves even let you monitor remote clients.

 As I said before, I have packaged KBoincSpy for Debian and would appreciate
it if someone could have a look at this package. Source and binary-i386
packages are available at my private repository:

deb     http://www.thomas-alfeld.de/frank/download/debian/ ./
deb-src http://www.thomas-alfeld.de/frank/download/debian/ ./

The direct link to the source package is:
http://www.thomas-alfeld.de/frank/download/debian/source/kboincspy/

Thanks,
Frank

[0] https://sourceforge.net/projects/kboincspy
[1] http://boinc.berkeley.edu/
--
  ,''`.
 : :' :  Debian - What your mom would use if it was 20 times easier