Re: Debian Health/watch files

Hi all,

Miguel Gea Milvaques schrieb:
I added a debian/watch file to my package ldap-account-manager some time
ago. But the status on Debian Health is still that no watch file is
existent.

I have the same problem too. It works correctly to me with ftp
(libmatheval package) but not with http (acx100 package).
If you find any solution, please report to this thread.

the watch file now seems to work. The correct version is displayed on
the packages overview.
I did not change the file itself so probably there was an update of DEHS.

Greetings,
Roland