Re: RFS: dosage -- powerful webcomic downloader / archiver

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 12:32:41AM +0200, Tristan Seligmann wrote:
> Dosage is a webcomic downloader, written in Python.

I tried Dosage, it seems good.  I used it to download lots of the
"Astronomy Picture of the Day" images from NASA, they are amazing!

I'm not a d-d, so I can't sponsor it.

There is one pornographic comic among them (Sexy Losers), which a lot of
people would find offensive, perhaps we should not include the module
for that one in Debian.