Debian Health/watch files

Hi all,

I added a debian/watch file to my package ldap-account-manager some time ago. But the status on Debian Health is still that no watch file is existent.

This is the Debian Health page of my package:
http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/maintainer.php?name=ldap-account-manager

The file contains these lines:

# format version number, currently 2; this line is compulsory!
version=2

# LDAP Account Manager at Sourceforge
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/lam/ldap-account-manager_(.*)\.tar\.gz

When I run uscan locally it reports the correct versions on the upstream page.

Any hints what could be the reason that is does not work? Do I have to modify anything else than debian/watch (debian/rules?) or is it a bug in the Health system?

Greetings,
Roland