Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-auth-kerb -- Apache2 module to authenticate connections using Kerberos

On Jan 16, 2005, at 1:40 PM, Ghe Rivero wrote:
El dom, 16-01-2005 a las 10:40 -0800, ms419@freezone.co.uk escribió:
Yo, I hadn't been following your work on an Apache2 package. Please let
me know if I can help.

	Just take a look to my solution and see what of yours can be added or
changed to improved it. Good Luck.

Thanks! Nice work, recompiling mod-auth-kerb for Apache & Apache2 from a single source package

I integrated my work with your solution & rebuilt this package (http://cgi.sfu.ca/~jdbates/moin/moin.cgi/KerberosApacheModule)

It works great - with both Apache & Apache2. Hopefully Sam, or another Debian Developer with more time, can bring our changes into the official distribution?

Best wishes,

Jack