Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-auth-kerb -- Apache2 module to authenticate connections using Kerberos

Yo, I hadn't been following your work on an Apache2 package. Please let me know if I can help.

Regards,

Jack

Just take a look this:

Since libapache-* and libapache2-* share exactly the same code, it
should be a a multibinary source package.

	Ghe Rivero