Re: How to deal with CVS directories in upstream tarballs?

* Justin Pryzby (justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net) disait :
> > Having a pristine tarball if possible is IMHO preferred above saving it
> > from a bit of space in your tarball.
> I agree with this, in fact.  Probably best to use change it to
> 'find ./debian/'.

I agree, I find that solution great:

    - I keep the original tarball without changing it
    - I can automatically purge CVS dirs in the package
      build directory, in debian/rules

The only drawback will be the remaining lintian warning, but as people
say, it's not an error, just a warning ;)

Thanks for the comments.

--
                                  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                               http://www.sukria.net

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. »
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.