Re: RFC and RFS: latex-svninfo

Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> schrieb:

> On Tuesday 11 January 2005 16.26, you wrote:
>> [not subscribed to tetex-maint, so please cc: me if replying there.]
>
>> I created a quick package of Achim Brucker's svninfo latex Package.
>> <http://www.brucker.ch/projects/svninfo/index.en.html>
>
> ... and of course, I have it online. Arrgh!
>
> <http://fortytwo.ch/debian/latex-svninfo>

Some comments:

- As it is, the package must go into contrib (Section: contrib/tex),
  because it build-depends on latex2html from non-free. Maybe you can
  get rid of this, by not building the html documentation.

- you should also call texhash in postrm

- From debian/rules:

build: build-stamp
        make

build-stamp:
        touch build-stamp

  Shouldn't the make call be in the build-stamp target? This way you'll
  end up with a build-stamp even if make fails.

- you don't install any files in /usr/share/doc...

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich