Re: help in chages necessary for rules file( creating .deb packages)

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 02:23:25AM -0800, TIFR students wrote:
|  We are trying to make .deb packages using
| dh_make...it works fine..it creates a template for
| rules file....suppose a source file is a simple c
| program(hello world) what changes should we make in
| the rules file so that the dpkg-buildpackage works
| properly

You could probably lookup some example rules files from a debian
package. Do a:
$ apt-get source <package-name>

Do that, for some package, which you're familiar with. Something, you
may have compiled and install from source. You, would find easy to
corelate.

Regards,

--
Chirag Kantharia, puggy.symonds.net/~chyrag/