Re: Packages that *can* provide essential services (but not always)

On Sunday 09 January 2005 18:53, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * David Given:
> > Is there a correct way of tackling this kind of thing?
>
> Does citadel provide the /usr/lib/sendmail interface?

It does, yes, although it needs a bit of setting up; which makes it a good
candidate for the citadel-server-smtp package, right? Is there anything
similar I should be aware of for the pop3 and imap4 servers?

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "Why should we put ourselves out of our way to
+- www.cowlark.com --+