RFS: dosage -- powerful webcomic downloader / archiver

Dosage is webcomic downloader written in python, similar to other
utilities like dailystrips, but intended to be more powerful. It
currently supports 331 different webcomics, but this number increases
with every release. Dosage is licenced under the GNU GPL.

The Dosage website is at:
    http://slipgate.za.net/dosage

My packages are located at:
    http://slipgate.za.net/~mithrandi/debian/dosage

As per the subject, I'm looking for a sponsor. This is my first Debian
package, so feedback would also be appreciated.