Re: RFS: hotway-cvs: send and receive mail via Hotmail, Lycos, Spray, and MSN

On Friday, August 13, 2004 2:13 AM, Lawrence Williams
<lawrence_cecil_williams@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am aware that another hotway package exists in Debian. However, i
> have been unable to reach the maintainer for the past 3 months and it
> no longer works with Hotmail ( due to MS 'upgrades' to the service ).

Have you filed a bug about any of these apparent problems? A quick look at
the bts would suggest not - that should have been one of your first steps if
the package doesn't work for you, not forking the packaging, imho.

fwiw, the sid package works fine for me, and successfully picked up some
mail from my hotmail account less than 12 hours ago.

Regards,

Adam