Re: Problem with zombie directory created on package install

* Marcin Orlowski [Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:23:58 +0200]:

> Hi,

> I've packaged a ksplash startup screen (ksplash-nouvola).
> The package can be found here:

> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/

> (or on mentors in general). It works but I am
> unable to solve small issue. The content of the
> package shall install to /usr/share/apps/ksplash/Themes/Nouvola
> directory, and so it does, however when you list
> /usr/share/apps/ksplash/Themes/ you would see that
> among "Nouvola" there's empty "nouvola" directory
> created as well. I am recently unable to find out
> the reason it appears here. Any suggestions what
> did I do wrong?

  well, anybody can help you unless you make the source package
  available, I guess.

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

You cannot achieve the impossible without attempting the absurd.