fortunes-farscape

With some delay; but a version of the package can be found on

http://scorpius.homelinux.org/~marc/debian/

(I saw that there was some activity in this 'lost' directory; so here
goes again)...

Still looking for someone to upload if interested. Shoot, I really
should look into becoming a deb. dev. myself, since I am maintaining a
number of packages for about 2 yrs now... :-/

--
  greetz, marc
It's a Jerry Springer kind of family. But for what it's worth, Zhaan,