Re: problems with cdbs

#include <hallo.h>
* Pierre HABOUZIT [Tue, Jul 27 2004, 11:19:22PM]:

>   please read [1], especialy section called : "Advanced customisation"
>
> https://wiki.duckcorp.org/DebianPackagingTutorial_2fCDBS

I think, CDBS restricts too much, simply dangerous hocus pocus. For
example, I still don't see how to run a special program directly after
dh_libdeps has been run (not before and not after the whole package
built). I also cannot see how to override the whole "install" rule of
debian/rules (or anything similar to that inside of the CDBS internals).

Regards,
Eduard.
--
The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us.
And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in the terrible