Re: RFS: cc65 - Cross development suite for 65xxx processors

* Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> [2004-07-01 13:58:04 +0200]:

> That is a solid RFS!
>
> I still didn't made time to check it out
> and will not able the next few days.
>
> Try to find a sponsor at Debian mailinglist that have
> interrest in other architectures and/or embedded application.
>

> This posting is only to get attention for the package it's deserves.
 Actually it is already on my 'keep-an-eye-on-this' list; so if I would
be a Debian Developer already (~three more months from now), then I
would sponsor it. :-| So if no one volunteers until then, my first move
will be to sponsor this package. _Seriously_.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS