Re: RFS: knoda

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 11:32:32AM +0200, Stan Pinte wrote:
> Name: knoda
> Licence: GPL
> Short description: knoda is a database frontend for KDE. It is based on
> hk_classes

This description sucks.  Don't start with the package name, it's too long,
and what is hk_classes (and why should I, as a user, care?)

> Long description: http://www.knoda.org/

Care to elaborate?

> Where can the package be obtained: by emailing me.

OK, I'll bite.  Whereabouts?

It certainly looks like an interesting program, if it's in an appropriately
usable state.  Have a look at my sponsorship guidelines at
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/sponsorship.html.

- Matt