looking for a sponsor

Regards,

Max Lekeux

bbacpi is simple tool for X that shows some information on the battery of laptops using acpi.

Main features are (all optional):
    * battery level (loadbar and/or label)
    * battery lifetime
    * temperature (loadbar and/or label) (Celcius or Farenheit)
    * state of the adapter (label or graphic) (graphic need Imlib)
    * pop-up window when battery level is low
    * menu (right click): close, refresh and switch degrees used for
      temperature display.