Re: RFS: vnStat

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 03:19:19AM +0200, Teemu Toivola wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for a sponsor for vnStat.
>
>Package:     vnstat
>Version:     1.3
>Upstream:    Teemu Toivola <vergo@humdi.net>
>
> vnStat is a network traffic monitor for Linux that keeps a log of daily
> network traffic for the selected interface(s). vnStat isn't a packet
> sniffer. The traffic information is analyzed from the /proc -filesystem,
> so vnStat can be used without root permissions.
>
>The package is linda and lintian clean. You can find it here:
>
> deb http://humdi.net/vnstat/debian/ ./
> deb-src http://humdi.net/vnstat/debian/ ./
>
>--
>- Teemu Toivola - email: vergo(a)humdi.net - irc: Vergo -

I couldn't find the ITP at [0]. Please read [1] if you haven't done so.

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=wnpp
[1] http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html

Don't forget to include a 'CLoses: #nnnnnn' in debian/changelog to
close the ITP.

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800, Australia