Re: Advice on adopting a package: relay-ctrl

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 01:39:24PM +1100, Anibal Monsalve Salazar may have written:

> Yes. You put in one directory the files with the following suffixes:
> .diff.gz, .dsc, .changes, .deb and .orig.tar.gz. For example, look at
> [2] or any other debian package for that matter. Note that you have to
> provide one .deb file, not one for each architecture supported by debian.
> You can also see my web page, referenced in my signature.
>
> [2] http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/z/zcip/

Thank you. The changes file has been updated. The new apt lines are:

deb http://cvs.delink.net/debian/ delink contrib
deb-src http://cvs.delink.net/debian/ delink contrib

relay-ctrl is released under the GPL, but it depends on qmail, which has
a non-free license.

Cheers,
--
Brian T Glenn