Re: Should I always clean in debian/rules before making binary?

elijah wright <elw@stderr.org> schrieb:

> frank, can i beg you to doublecheck the way your last name is encoded in
> your email client?

As I see it, it is

From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Frank_K=FCster?= <frank@debian.org>

Although I'd prefer

From: Frank =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCster?= <frank@debian.org>

(that was handmade, may be incorrect), I don't see what else I could do
about this (except writing Kuester, but that is _not_ my name).

> alternatively, can someone suggest a solution to the screen corruption?  i
> think what might be happening is that the letter in question is taking two
> cells on the screen instead of the ONE that it should take up...

Or do you meant the message _body_? I would be surprised if pine and
mutt couldn't cope with

> On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Frank Küster wrote:

Could it be that this isn't a problem of pine or mutt, but because of
missing fonts in your installation? Because my name looks quite well in
your citation.

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie