Re: PHP/MySQL package

Matthew Palmer wrote:
>>I am just writting to ask for some documentation resources on www-based
>>packages, if exists. Otherwise, any help or hint would be great.
> No real documentation that I'm aware of, but as has been mentioned, no
> shortage of examples.  I wouldn't use irm as a good example of how to use
> wwwconfig-common, though - I've not really gotten the hang of it, as the API
> just feels weird.  Too much structured programming in my youth, I guess.

I'd like to add that the maintainer (not myself) seems to be very
responsive to wishlist bugs and patches, so if you want to write
documentation or wish to improve stuff, this is a package where (IME)
you actually get the reward of seeing your patches accepted if they're ok.
That said, I'm not in a position to say that phpgroupware good example
either, but if you look at it and find ways to improve its use of
wwwconfig-common, I'd happily follow them. :)

Cheers

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, <http://beamnet.de/tv/>