I have made new package and I want to submit it.

Hello,

  I've created new package (echat), checked it with lintian, tested it, it seems OK.
Now i want to submit it. I read that i can "Many people wish to contribute to Debian
and first try to become official developers, even though that's not necessary.
In fact, we recommend that people start contributing as soon as possible, and then
later proceed to make their developer status official.". So I just want to submit this
package... What should I do?
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Art=C5=ABras =C5=A0lajus
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:=C5=A0lajus;Art=C5=ABras
email;internet:x11@h2o.pieva.net
tel;cell:+37068958733
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://rasnet.afraid.org/