Multiple binary source & per-package dh_ options?

Hello all,

I am working on a multi-binary source, and what I want to do is pass
different options to different packages.  Is this possible?  I see the
-p option common to all debhelper programs, but how to do this?
dh_installinit -p foo -n
dh_installinit -a
or something?

Anybody doing anything like this?  I can work around it by including the
debhelper parts in all the scripts and passing the option to all
packages, but I figured it would be nice to be able to only do it for
the one I want.

Any pointers welcome.  Thanks in advance,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |